I make a Difference!



Somebody asked: "You're a Nurse? How much do you make?"

I replied: "HOW MUCH DO I MAKE?" ...

I can make holding your hand seem like the most important thing in the world when you're scared...

I can make your child breathe when they stop...

I can help your father survive a heart attack...

I can make myself stay up all night to make sure your mother has the medicine she needs to live...

I work all day to save the lives of strangers...

I will drop everything and help in a code blue for hours trying to keep you alive!!!

I make my family wait for dinner until I know your family member is taken care of...

I make myself skip lunch so that I can make sure that everything we did for your wife today was correct...

I work weekends and holidays and all through the night because people don't just get sick Sunday through Thursday and during normal working hours.

Today, I might save your life.

How much do I make? All I know is, I MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment